This is where I’ll be posting all the changes I have made to the Optic Tumblr theme. There’s always more coming! =]
14.06.2013 - v1.6.6
* Installed Tumblr’s own Twitter feed functionality.
* Option to set the size of the body text font.
* Installed an Instagram feed widget that uses the Access Tokens.
* Option to show / hide the Ask, Submit and Social Links on the mobile view.
* Issue where videos would not appear in the sidebar or posts.
* Issue where Twitter Feed suddenly stopped.
* Issue where Instagram Feed wouldn’t work.
08.05.2013 - v1.6.5
* Customise the text for the Home and Pages button.
* Option to turn the drop down menu on or off.
* Option to turn the Archive, Tumblr, RSS and Random buttons in the sidebar on or off.
* Added the option to change the colour of the social links on the permalink pages.
* Issue where there was a large gap underneath photosets on first load.
* Issue where Photo and Photoset posts captions would appear twice on the permalink pages.
* Issue where links added to photos would not work.
14.04.2013 - v1.6.4
* Reblog button added to the posts footer.
* Issue where the audio player would show twice on the Audio posts.
* Issue with the SoundCloud player sizing.
* Issue where photosets wouldn’t work on newly loaded posts.
16.03.2013 - v1.6.3
* Vimeo, Soundcloud, Dribbble and Picasa to sidebar.
* Vimeo and YouTube widgets in sidebar.
* Back to top button added to bottom of home page.
* Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus nad Pinterest links are now on the index page.
* Updated theme docs to a responsive layout.
* Increased the spacing between the blog posts.
* Disqus comments are no longer being cut off.
* Sidebar is no longer cut off (stick it again by ticking ‘Fix Sidebar’).
* Google Plus button now shows on the permalink pages.
* Height of blog title when no logo was used.
* Fixed some CSS issues.
15.01.2013 - v1.6.2
* Reverted to the previous version of jQuery as Masonry broke with the latest. This fixes the layout issue.
* Now you can adjust the height of the logo div if you have a portrait logo.
20.12.2012 - v1.6.1
* 4 new social network icons added to the sidebar including: Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr and YouTube.
* Updated post type icons with new ones.
* Added Pretty Print to make your code snippets look awesome.
* Photosets now use a responsive version of the default Tumblr layout.
* Increased theheigh of the Latest Tweet widget.
* Album Art now stretches to the full width of the post container.
* Issue where Spotify player would stick out of the post.
* Removed Flex Slider from Photosets as it was causing height issues on different sized images.
26.11.2012 - v1.6
* Option to show / hide search form.
* Option to show / hide post types.
* Option to change colour of widget titles text.
* Option to change the colour of the body text.
* Added Dribbble feed to sidebar.
* Added Latest Tweet feed to sidebar.
* Change all titles colours at once.
* Change colour of ‘read more’ link on text posts.
* Use a Google Font for the body text as well as the Titles.
* Added a ‘Back to top’ button on the mobile view.
* Added option to upload a retina logo.
* Included PSD’s for the normal and retina logo sizes.
* Show / Hide Twitter Feed in theme options panel.
* Posts on permalink now have the same background colour as the index page posts.
* Enlarged social network links on the Share banner on the permalink page.
* Social links are now hidden on mobile view to focus on the posts.
* Disqus comments code now only loads if needed.
* Issue where Google Plus link wasn’t working.
* Issue where background image would not repeat when selected in theme options.
* Issue where link posts title link would not go to the correct path.
* Fixed the spacing issue on mobile layout.
* Fixed issue where Artist wouldn’t appear on Audio posts.
* Took Ask and Submit pages out of the Pages dropdown as they wouldn’t appear when no pages were created.
* Removed the ‘Twitter Link’ option in the theme options panel.
19.10.2012 - v1.5.1
* Option to change the colour of the Share button in the themes options panel.
* Option to turn the audio information (album, artist, etc) on or off in the theme options panel.
* Issue with audio players appearing at the bottom of newly loaded in posts.
* Issue where other posts would overlap audio posts on newly loaded posts when scrolling down.
* Issue where ‘Flash 9 required’ error message would still appear on new posts.
14.10.2012 - v1.5
* Option to hide/show album artwork on audio posts.
* Option to stop posts overflowing to the right of the browser (theme options).
* Audio posts now display track information such as artist, album, etc.
* Change the colour of the audio posts background.
* Added styling to PRE tags.
* Added link to text blog title in sidebar.
* Minimised the CSS in the optic.html file and created a separate CSS file.
* Removed Likes button in post footer so View button didn’t disappear.
* Share buttons issue where buttons would move down in FireFox.
* Link targets now open in new tabs.
* Audio player now shows on new posts that are loaded in when scrolling down.
04.09.2012 - v1.4
* Option to change the background color of the posts footer.
* Option to change the colour of the links and icons in the posts footer.
* Removed post rollover and added a post footer instead.
* Instructions files are now included in the download folder.
* Uploaded files to Tumblr instead of DropBox.
* Sorted out the issue with ‘People I Follow’ widget not working.
* When scrolling down then opening/closing the sidebar browser doesn’t go back to the top.
* Stopped ‘Show Sidebar’ button from showing when the page first loads.
27.08.2012 - v1.3
* Flickr Feed
* Apple Touch Icon for saving a bookmark to the home screen on an iPhone or iPad.
* More information on setting up the Instagram feed.
* Moved the Ask and Submit buttons to the Pages drop down.
* Styled the Header tags.
* Rebrand and update to the help documentation
* Added in some SEO information
* Width issue on Spotify posts.
11.08.2012 - v1.2
* Issue with photosets slider not working on initial posts.
* Slow loading time caused by DisQus loading on index page when not needed.
* No background to the captions.
* Few CSS additions to make things look more pretty.
* Issue where Ask and Submit buttons wouldn’t appear when no custom pages were added.
* Adjusted styling of video post hover so videos can be played on the index page.
08.08.2012 - v1.1
* Image width on photo posts on iPhone.
* Photosets permalink page now shows content!
* Instagram feed to sidebar.
* View Post button to the posts rollover.
* Pinterest button on the posts rollover.
* Titles to sidebar widgets.